I sometimes see plenty of individuals buying synthetic Aloe vera gels from the market because all of us already know that is it really beneficial for our skin. But I am personally a fan of natural skin care products that are available in my home because believe it or not they are 10 times better for our skin.
Aloe very is no different. We often see a green fleshy plant in our balcony which has miraculous properties and do you know it could be used in gazillions of ways to take care of your skin? It is very commonly used in herbal medicines and cosmetics. It also helps in treating various skin disorders. The green succulent leaves of aloe vera contains 99% of water but the remaining 1% is minerals and enzymes.
Benificial properties of Aloe vera :
- It contains various antioxidants that helps to rejuvenate the skin damage.
- Aloe Vera has Enzymes that soothes our skin and leave us with a fresh feeling
- It has antimicrobial properties which helps to fight acne and even skin rashes
- It helps to lighten our pigmented areas.
Face masks for different skin types
- Aloe Vera and Honey : Simply extract some aloe vera gel from the plant leaves and mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey and then apply if on your face for 15 minutes. You could gently massage your face with it. It helps to remove tan from your face
2. Aloe vera and turmeric powder:
- Aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Rose water
- 1 pinch turmeric
Make a paste of the following and apply it on your face. Repeat if once every week and you have earned yourself that perfect smooth skin.
3. Aloe vera and Multani mitti : Mix some aloevera gel with multani mitti and rose water and apply the pack until it dries. Multani mitti helps to cleanse your pores and remove excess oil. Take one tablespoon multani mitti in a bowl and add some rose water in it and then mix the aloe gel extracted and apply a thin layer on your face.
4. Aloe vera and Banana : just mash a banana and mix it with aloe gel. This combo helps to nourish your get rid of dryness. This works best for Dry skin.
Mash one banana in a bowl and mix some honey and aloe gel with it and apply it on your face and neck and leave it for 10 minutes. You can also use the same mixture as a hair-pack as banana provides smoothness to our hair.
5. Aloe vera gel and Curd : Mix them together and massage your face gently for 10-15 minutes. It is a good cleanser and helps to remove dirt and impurities from your face.
So try these face packs according to your skin type and repeat them every week for best results.